Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Ft. Myers, Florida

I am originally from Ft. Myers, Florida which is on the southwest coast.

We were able to share at my childhood home church, First Baptist Church of Alva...here we are with the pastors, Bro. George and Sis. Anita.

The Hansen's and the Birkhead's... we go waaaaaaayyyyy back... since before I was born!

The Lanier Family are like family to me...

One day I mentioned that I had a craving for some swamp cabbage and the next thing I know Bro. Jim is taking us through the woods, chopping down a palm tree to make some for me!! It was a lot of work but it sure was good!!

This is Billy and April Richard... April is my best friend from my childhood...we've known each other since Kindegarten.


Billy is with the K-9 unit of the Lee County Sheriff's Dept. He always prvides us with lots of interesting adventures and stories.

One night he took Jorge to work with him and he got to witness a chase after a burglery had been reported! This is Jorge and Axel, Billy's dog who is trained to locate people and drugs!


Axel showing off his titanium teeth! He is a really sweet dog and it is so cool to see how well trained he is!


Jorge with Billy and April's kids, BJ and Ciara, who we have known since they were in the womb!

Jorge with the Forever Young Sunday School class at Crossroads Baptist in Ft. Myers... they have been supporting us monthly for many years!


Jorge preaching at Crossroads.

Long time friends, Mrs. Cook and the Berry's.


Jorge with Pastor Roger at Crossroads.

No comments: