Monday, September 22, 2008

My 20 Year High School Reunion

I am so grateful that I was able to come home to NC for my high school reunion this weekend! My family chipped in to help buy my tickets. I had a great time and it was SO GOOD to see everybody again. I was telling my mom about it afterwards and I said, "Ya know, I don't have close or intimate relationships with most of them but I just realized tonight that I really love these people!!" And that kind of sums it up for me! I guess going through adolescence together kind of bonds you for life! We had a weekend affair...Saturday picnic, dinner and dance in the evening and a Sunday morning service to wrap it up.


At the picnic. To see more photos of the Saturday picnic and Sunday service click here:

http://www.new.facebook.com/album.php?aid=58868&l=23636&id=588229391




With my friend, Lisa, at the dinner Saturday night. For more photos of the Dinner/Dance click here:

http://www.new.facebook.com/album.php?aid=58880&l=5a295&id=588229391


No comments: