Thursday, December 25, 2008

Hangin' Out At Home In Mexico

Our first day in Mexico...Jorge is performing his new magic trick for our nephew, Christian.


Our new nephew, Uriel, is almost 3 months old.



Mamita sitting in her spot on the couch.




She gets from the bed to the living room with the help of her walker or by one of us. She looks really good in these photos but in reality she is very weak and frail and is in constant pain. She is so sweet and loving though, you would never know it by her disposition.




My father-in-law is always trying to get me to eat something. He thinks I'm too skinny, bless his heart! :)

Jorge and his sister, Leticia, stay up late talking every night!


Helping to make chiles rellenos.


My niece, Brenda, 'fixing' my hair.

Our niece, Norma, had a baby girl this year and named her Camila.


Camila is really sweet and laid back. I rarely ever see her cry.



Our twin nieces, Gabriela (standing) and Galia just turned 18 in October. Gabi is coloring Gali's hair out on the front porch.


Jorge has been working hard since he got here. He is always doing some kind of project on his sister's house or his dad's house. He has been painting, laying cement floors and laying tile!


Siesta time with the new love of my life...Greco! I'm trying to convince Jorge to let me take him home with me to Colombia.

No comments: